RuneStream
My rules that i think should be considered. Zx16o5

Please Register Or log-in

RuneStream
My rules that i think should be considered. Zx16o5

Please Register Or log-in

RuneStream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneStream

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My rules that i think should be considered.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X B O S S X
Veteren
Veteren
X B O S S X

My rules that i think should be considered. Empty
PostSubject: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Since no one has posted some rules i would like to post some of my own so the clan figths could be as fair as possible.

I remember back when i used to have lil clan fights back on battlescape and when we would kill a team at lever they would come back and 1 item us and would keep comeing back, And that shit gets annoying. If you do it on this kind of a server where you can spawn then your just pathetic. Why would you do that? This also goes fopr going back with more food and item trying to kill them still, it's not fail. If you die you die. Don't go back for an reason. This is for bhing clans since you don't lose nothing in other areas.

Also If you challenge a clan and the defeat you, Don't go back flamming them and talking crap on them just for putting a beat down on you. You will loose respect as a clan and no one will wanna have clan wars with you.

Thats really all i had to say. If anyone know's some better rules to keep clan wars as fair as possible post below so i can put them in this post.

I know some might not follow this cause im not a mod or anything. But maybe people with common since will and will be a resepected clans.

Clans that should be treated with respect:

Clans that flame/reture to 1 item or come back to Re-kill with items:
Back to top Go down
Jappie Duck

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:08 pm

this is wars not rules.-.-
Back to top Go down
X B O S S X
Veteren
Veteren
X B O S S X

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Yes there is no rules for clans so i posted here since it makes more since in where people will be posting wars.
Back to top Go down
Jappie Duck

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Smart

Owner of agility's
Back to top Go down
X B O S S X
Veteren
Veteren
X B O S S X

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jappie Duck

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 pm

No problem ^^

Owner of agility's
Back to top Go down
Fisha

Fisha

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Well, someone had to post some at some point, why not you. Nice Work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X B O S S X
Veteren
Veteren
X B O S S X

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm

thanks Very Happy i just wanna have a fair pking community, even though 70% of the server won't even try typing in the forum name. This server should go mysql to where you half to register on forums to play server that way we can see how many players dragon has gotten and such.
Back to top Go down
Fisha

Fisha

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Another good idea Laughing nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My rules that i think should be considered.   My rules that i think should be considered. Empty

Back to top Go down

My rules that i think should be considered.
Page 1 of 1