RuneStream
a good suggestion i guess Zx16o5

Please Register Or log-in

RuneStream
a good suggestion i guess Zx16o5

Please Register Or log-in

RuneStream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneStream

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a good suggestion i guess

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redfish

a good suggestion i guess Empty
PostSubject: a good suggestion i guess   a good suggestion i guess EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:13 pm

This is sort of based off of Fisha's post but instead taking away ::item just simply limit the number of things you can spawn. items like godswords dfs dragon platebody party hats(and other rares) and more should all be drops to be earned.

also, i think the server shouldnt be entirely reset, just rolled back like a few hours maybe a day to make it to were people dont have all the stuff they had and they would need to earn it back.

lastly i think the other spirit shields should be added(if he can add them in). it would be nice to have a whole set of them and im pretty sure someone could find the codes and would be willing to give them up.

thats just a few ideas i have, agree or not just dont be rude about it.

~teh fish~
Back to top Go down
Fisha

Fisha

PostSubject: Re: a good suggestion i guess   a good suggestion i guess EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Though I still say it should be a no-spawn server all together. I think your right about the shields, would be quite cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
I Die Hard I
GFX GOD
GFX GOD
I Die Hard I

PostSubject: Re: a good suggestion i guess   a good suggestion i guess EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:45 pm

redfish wrote:
This is sort of based off of Fisha's post but instead taking away ::item just simply limit the number of things you can spawn. items like godswords dfs dragon platebody party hats(and other rares) and more should all be drops to be earned.

also, i think the server shouldnt be entirely reset, just rolled back like a few hours maybe a day to make it to were people dont have all the stuff they had and they would need to earn it back.

lastly i think the other spirit shields should be added(if he can add them in). it would be nice to have a whole set of them and im pretty sure someone could find the codes and would be willing to give them up.

thats just a few ideas i have, agree or not just dont be rude about it.

~teh fish~

That was the way the server was while we were Revolution525 and PyroWars525 hadn't joined with us. But once we combined, the PyroWars players kept complaining about not being able to spawn. And since PyroWars had more players than Revolution525, we had to give in and make most items spawnable.

If you really want this, maybe you can start a petition and get more than half of the players to vote on it.
Back to top Go down
range ya mum

PostSubject: Re: a good suggestion i guess   a good suggestion i guess EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 pm

I reckon it should be no spawning at all, more like other servers when you actually have to do something for your items, and about the spirit shields, maybe your computers are stuffed up or i haven't checked recently, but the last time i checked, i could get all the spirit shields ...
Back to top Go down
i am god

i am god

PostSubject: Re: a good suggestion i guess   a good suggestion i guess EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:16 am

i wud liek for all diff spirit shields and wud be gud to spawn some items but not the rares but i liek the suggestion about u can soawn rares certain amont of times like 3 ags 3 dfs 5 claws etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a good suggestion i guess   a good suggestion i guess Empty

Back to top Go down

a good suggestion i guess
Page 1 of 1