RuneStream
Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! Zx16o5

Please Register Or log-in

RuneStream
Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! Zx16o5

Please Register Or log-in

RuneStream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneStream

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!

Go down 
+7
k0 pur3
Mike
I 69 obama
I PWN I
Jappie Duck
i am god
Zach
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach
Donator
Donator
Zach

Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! Empty
PostSubject: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Okay, I really need to rant on this. All these people are complaining about their bank being reset. They claim, "After pking for hours to get my stuff it's now gone!" ..... REALLY?! AFTER HOURS OF PKING?! Okay, honestly, quit complaining. We play this server to pk, really, what else is there to do. Don't need to make money, can already spawn your items. Yeah, you can't get some items... But that's what you pk for! Stop complaining because your here to pk, saying you put in hours of pking doesn't get any sympathy, that's why you do anyway.
Back to top Go down
i am god

i am god

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:51 am

ur rite
Back to top Go down
Jappie Duck

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:04 am

Yeaaa they gave us 10 mins to spawn everything i got like all rares 28 time and 112 claws whats the fun now of pking? first i was like YES I have another rare now ok i have another rare so what?

< Jappie Duck >
Owner of agility's
Back to top Go down
I PWN I

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:08 pm

ok, first of all i was not really happy with the bank set becasue i had everthing i needed and then you turn around and reset our banks? At first i was like its fine, ill spwan everthing back, so i tryed that and i could not spawn any of the items that i had (Ex. D claws, AGS, Santa Top, Etc.) so i ask you, why did you reset it in the first place? As soon as a get a reasonable answer, then i will be fine with it, in the meantime ill just keep dieing.

I PWN I
Back to top Go down
I 69 obama

I 69 obama

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Wait was this the reset on April 24th yes i agree,
Now if anothewr oner happened on april 25th today.. i can;t agree.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Lol, hours is nothing compared to real RS, you'd have to spend months
Back to top Go down
k0 pur3

k0 pur3

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:28 pm

ppl complain just to hear themselves talk becuase they think they can put there 2 sense in...
Back to top Go down
I PWN I

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:51 pm

K0 pur3, i no that you really dont care about the reset because your a mod with an attitude, but you also dont care because you can just spwan anything you want....have you ever though about what the other player's thoughts were? i guess not....you should have made a topic concerining if you should reset banks why or why not....that would have been your best upright choice.

I PWN I
Back to top Go down
Fisha

Fisha

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 am

I did care about this at first but nah the reset did the economy good Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:39 pm

k0 pur3 wrote:
ppl complain just to hear themselves talk becuase they think they can put there 2 sense in...

...more like they think people actually care what they think
Back to top Go down
Waiz

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:47 pm

I think it was a good thing. I agree with you about the part that it is a pking server lol you can always get the drops again.. but another reset would just suck tbh. really need to improve on the frequent dc otherwise its an amazing server.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Quote :
Lol, hours is nothing compared to real RS, you'd have to spend months

I agree, all though Mike you fail at Rs Smile
Back to top Go down
call of war

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:52 pm

True man some people are to hyped up bout there items they forget about the true pking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!   Read this all you people complaining about bank reset! Empty

Back to top Go down

Read this all you people complaining about bank reset!
Page 1 of 1